Food Preparation Specialist
- 3530 Arden Rd, Hayward, CA 94545, USA
Grand Food is a wholesale food distributor delivering the finest ingredients to to some of the best restaurants and markets throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for over 20 years.
The Food Preparation Specialist is an entry position that performs processing of raw meat products according individual customer specifications. Prior restaurant kitchen or other commercial food-preparation experience is a plus! The position involves working with a variety of tools including cutting, slicing , packaging, and weighing equipment in a temperature controlled environment (50F). Applicants must be able to lift packages of up to 70 lbs. Specialist is expected to adhere to food safety requirements and the establishment’s own policies. These policies include proper personal hygiene, clean uniforms, and restrictions of body jewelry.
Supervisory potential for candidates who can learn quickly, demonstrate organization and leadership.
- High levels of personal hygiene and sanitation
- Trained to adheres to USDA Food Safety requirements and establishment’s HACCP and Sanitary SOP plan. Prior experience a plus,
- Fluent speaking Spanish, English, Korean and/or Chinese a plus
- Must be able to lift 20-50 lbs boxes
- Performace in a temperature controlled environment (50F)
- Must be able to document and monitor basic manufacturing and food safety forms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.