- Hayward, CA
Grand Food is a wholesale food distributor providing Business to business deliveries and food solutions to some of the best restaurants, markets, and institutions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area for over 30 years. Featuring custom processed meats, poultry and seafood, with speedy, same-day delivery service. We’re a small team of dedicated professionals entering an innovation and growth phase.
The Accounting Clerk is a full-time, forward facing position and will be initially trained in Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables roles. You will participate in accounting billing and invoicing workflow, provide management with reports on invoice statements, aging reports, customer/supplier activity, inventory, and cash flow. The ideal candidate demonstrates internet and computer savviness, some quickbooks and ERP experience, customer-success experience, and bilingual ability in Chinese (Cantonese, preferable) and English. You are a quick learner, eager to accomplish projects quickly and accurately, able to stay ahead in a fast-paced environment, and contribute to various small office tasks.
- Accounting degree or current progress towards accounting degree
- Demonstrated experience with Quickbooks
- Quantitative proficiency with experience using Excel (pivot tables minimum) and database applications
- Multi-lingual in Chinese (Cantonese preferable) and English
- Previous AR, AP, or bookkeeping experience
- High communication skills both verbal, written, and leveraging online/internet communications techniques
- Competitive Salary, vacation, and benefits
- Electronic submission preferred