Warehouse (Cold Storage) Coordinator
- Hayward, CA
Grand Food is a wholesale food distributor providing business to business deliveries and food solutions to some of the best restaurants, markets, and institutions throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in custom processed meats, poultry and seafood, packaging solutions, and speedy, same-day delivery service.
We’re looking for an organized, digital-savvy, and operations coordinator to assist with back operations and its various administrative tasks. Experience with warehousing, inventory control, and shipping / receiving required. Cold storage or industrial food packaging experience is a big plus. Warehouse coordinator will be expected to:
- Perform administrative tasks related to warehouse functions
- Coordinate shipping and receiving activities
- Interface with front office for order fulfillment accuracy
- Monitor and control inventory of warehouse consumables and coordinating with suppliers to restock
- Perform inventory checks and activities to improve inventory accuracy, including photographing new products
- Manage documents, scan to team site, and interface with ERP software.
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience – able to identify and resolve customer concerns
- Bilingual communications in English / Chinese / Spanish a plus
- Electronic submission preferrable
- Candidates will be asked to provide DMV record and a copy of CA Driver's license