Senior QA Engineer (Mobile) (m/f/d)
- Neue Schönhauser Str. 20, 10178 Berlin, Germany
We need you to make our mobile applications reach the highest quality standards
Caspar-Health was founded in 2016 to revolutionize the world of therapies. Currently, the access to medical therapies (i.e. prevention or rehabilitation) is restricted and patients often do not get the best possible treatment for their recovery. By using the Caspar-Health App, we allow to overcome the limits of temporal and local therapy access and give everyone the opportunity to train at any time and anywhere. On Caspar, therapists create and share therapy plans with their patients and both parties interact via various features. Caspar-Health is working with the most valued medical facilities in Germany and Asia and is the leader for B2B app-based tele-therapy platforms.
We are looking for a highly motivated (Senior) QA Engineer to join our team in Berlin. You should be excited in finding and preventing bugs during the development process, willing to take responsibility and love working in a powerful team in our beautiful office in Berlin-Mitte. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and executing functional test cases for our native mobile apps. Furthermore you will support the test automation in different development languages. You should be excited to be part of our IT and Product team and to take care of the quality of our product from early stages to the roll out in order to create a product that our customers love.
As part of our QA team you will:
- Participate in testing in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Help us follow the best practices with testing mobile applications
- Help developing automated tests for mobile and web-apps
- Maintain and extend our test suites for functional test cases of our services and apps
- Ensure highest quality standards in software development
You are a fit for this role if you:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Are passionate about finding new bugs and also preventing for them to happen
- Have experience with test automation frameworks like Appium, Espresso, Detox, UI Automator, Calabash or similar
- Experience in testing of native android and iOS applications
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes would be a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration platforms is a plus
- Have already experience into agile testing methodologies and processes
- Work with different stakeholders, identify gaps and opportunities in current processes for improvement
- Are highly organised and detail-oriented. Able to manage time, tasks, and deliverables on multiple projects
On top of that:
- Previous work experience for mobile and web products, within the eHealth and/or digital healthcare sector
- Experience with automation frameworks like Cypress, Selenium, Protractor, TestNg, Cucumber
- ISTQB Certification
Responsibility: Be the one to help our QA team grow even more. Support setting up high available test automation projects for our native mobile apps, participate in testing of a web app(s) and performance testing.
Professional Development: We have individual budgets for each employee for attending conferences, certification, or for offsite meetings.
Team: We have an excellent and multicultural team spread across several departments, all with high ambition
Well-being: We take care of our team. We provide a set up and infrastructure to make you feel comfortable and happy.
Location: Modern office space located in the centre of Berlin, Mitte
Flexibility: Flexible working hours and a generous working from home policy
Your contact is Laura Haase from our People Department. We are looking forward to getting to know you soon!