Senior Product Owner (m/w/d)
- Neue Schönhauser Str. 20, 10178 Berlin, Germany
We need YOU to guide each step of the product lifecycle from idea to production!
Caspar-Health was founded in 2016 to revolutionize the world of therapies. Currently, the access to medical therapies (i.e. prevention or rehabilitation) is restricted and patients often do not get the best possible treatment for their recovery. By using the Caspar-Health App, we allow patients to overcome the limits of temporal and local therapy access and give everyone the opportunity to train anytime and anywhere. On Caspar, therapists create and share therapy plans with their patients and both parties interact via various features. Caspar-Health is working with the most valued medical facilities in Germany and Asia and is the leader for B2B app-based tele-therapy platforms.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Owner to lead and build one of our cross-functional teams. We are in the process of changing our current technology stack to more modern solutions. You should be excited about driving change in the e-Health sector and in bringing our product to the next level. You are willing to take responsibility and ownership and you are keen to work in a powerful team in our beautiful office in Berlin-Mitte.
As part of our product team you will:
- Lead and develop a cross-functional team of software developers
- Work in an agile setting
- Lead definition of features for the product backlog
- Make sure the high level plan is aligned with customer needs and accepted by stakeholders
- Play an integral role in shaping the product vision and the product roadmap
- Ensure profitability for the feature set being part of the product backlog
- Provide metrics for the on-going improvement of the product and responsibility for maximizing the value of the product
You are a fit for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience as Product Owner or Product Manager
- Experience in supporting and coaching other Product Owners
- Understanding of and relevant experience in Agile Development Processes
- Fluency in both English and German
- Work experience in the healthcare industry
- PSPO, CSPO certification
- Software Architecture Know-How
- Proficiency in problem solving and can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for new technology and products
- Personal initiative, commitment, perseverance and reliability
What we offer you:
- Responsibility: Be the person to help grow and shape our product vision. Set up a new cross-functional development team to help us achieve our ambitious plans.
- Professional Development: We have individual budgets for each employee for attending conferences, certification, or for offsite meetings.
- Team: We have an excellent and multicultural team spread across several departments, all with high ambitions
- Well-being: We take care of our team. We provide a set up and infrastructure to make you feel comfortable and happy.
- Location: Modern office space located in the center of Berlin, Mitte
- Flexibility: Flexible working hours and a generous working from home policy.
Please submit your complete application with CV, cover letter as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Your contact is Laura Haase (Head of HR & Administration). We are looking forward to getting to know you soon.