Retail Floor Supervisor - Westmont Store
- 1715 Lyter Dr, Johnstown, PA 15905, USA
Goodwill of the Southern Alleghenies (formerly Goodwill Industries of the Conemaugh Valley, incorporated in 1962 in Johnstown,Pennsylvania) is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that empowers people with barriers to employment through workforce services in the counties of Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Huntingdon, Indiana, Somerset, and a portion of Westmoreland, supported by the sale of donated goods in its 10 Goodwill Retail Stores.
- Opening and closing the store
- Assisting store management in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Assisting, training, and supervising store employees
- Follow cash handling procedures on a daily basis
- Providing prompt, efficient, and courteous customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Using cash register to total sales, accept payment for merchandise, and give correct change.
- Accepting and preparing donations for sales floor including tagging items, stocking store shelves, and hanging clothes.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and customer-friendly environment in the store, which includes general housekeeping duties and straightening merchandise.
- Shipping and receiving activities and others duties as assigned.
- Working effectively in a fast-paced environment; prolonged standing and walking with frequent bending, stooping, and stretching; and frequent lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 30 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and dependable.
- Must be available during store hours
- A high school diploma/GED
- 1 year of Retail experience is preferred.
- Must be able to pass clearances for PA Child Abuse History and PA Criminal History background checks.