Assistant Manager (Full-time) Bridgeport, WV.
- 1210 W Main St, Bridgeport, WV 26330, USA
Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania is a nonprofit organization that funds job training, education, and other community programs by selling donated clothing and household items in Goodwill stores and online. We offer life-changing work on a mission-minded team. We are 1,000 working as one and each of us is essential to helping our community thrive. For three years running, Goodwill has been named to Forbes’ list of America’s “Most Inspiring Companies”.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities ranging from entry-level to management in retail, human services, and administrative fields. Learn more about working at Goodwill. You can help. We can show you how.
Are you searching for a fun and meaningful career in Retail that goes beyond collecting a pay check? Goodwill of Southwestern Pennsylvania is seeking enthusiastic and energetic people looking to grow a career in Retail while feeling like their work adds value to the community! As the Assistant Store Manager you would assist the Store Manager in the operation of the retail outlet and oversees operation of the store and supervises assigned personnel in the absences of Store Manager.
Duties will also include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership and direction to staff, program participants, donors, and customers, ensuring that production and quality goals are achieved and sales expectations are met and that the store operates in an efficient manner.
- Ensure a positive application of organizational policies and procedures by all staff and retail facilities so they operate in such a manner as to reflect a positive internal and external appearance.
- The qualified candidate will have excellent oral/written communication skills; possess organizational, problem solving, and management skills, and be customer/detail oriented.
External Hiring Range: $13.75 up to $15.45 /Hour with additional Bonus Potential
Travel: Local travel may will be required.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2 or more years’ experience in retail, including fast food, re-sale, or manufacturing/production experience required, management experience preferred. OR
- Associates Degree and 1 year of experience in retail, including fast food, re-sale, or manufacturing/production experience required, management experience preferred.
To apply to this position, copy & paste this link into your address bar: