Regional Sales Manager - Two Positions
- 215 Virginia St W, Charleston, WV 25302, USA
At Goodwill Industries of Kanawha Valley, Inc., (GIKV) we assist people with disabilities and other vocational disadvantages to achieve full participation and integration into society through the power of work. Be a part of the Goodwill family where we train and lives change!
We envision persons with barriers to employment being able to choose rewarding employment, achieve financial security, and build careers and lives for themselves and their families, thus enriching our communities. We are currently growing and are looking for experienced individuals to support us in this endeavor.
Contribute to the mission of Goodwill by leading multiple retail operations. Maximize store appearance, customer and associate satisfaction, and financial results. Directly supervise assigned retail staff including store managers while working across traditional boundaries to maintain consistency and excellence throughout the retail operations. Previous work experience in manufacturing/production preferred.
- Responsible for achieving budgeted sales and budget net income goals within in their region
- Regularly visit store managers and stores to evaluate inventory, appearance, productivity, standards, and to advise store managers
- Work with store managers and store staff to design and implement efficient processing of merchandise received by stores
- Utilizes coaching skills to ensure training is reinforced and understood at all levels including store management and staff
- Reviews and analyzes results achieved, takes steps to improve results and makes recommendations where appropriate
- Works with executive staff and Director of Donated Goods Retail to help track, monitor, and provide data that may be necessary for reports such as ASR, CARF, EEOC, etc.
- Assist in identification and development of new retail locations, new goods purchasing and donation acquisition strategies.
- Supervisor skills needed to manager operation and transportation crews.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Retail.
- Minimum 3 years related management or supervisory experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in production/manufacturing preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.