- 7318 E Pine St, Tulsa, OK 74115, USA
Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma is seeking individuals with a desire to help us grow our mission. We help people overcome challenges to employment! Working at Goodwill is more than a job. What we do truly makes a difference in the lives of those we serve!
With our community’s donations and contract services we generate the money needed to support our mission programs which provide training and supportive services to individuals who seek greater independence. Additionally Goodwill Industries of Central Oklahoma employs around 1000 employees throughout our region.
Joining our team is a chance to do good for yourself and the community. We invite you to take the first step in making a difference by applying to a position with Goodwill.
JOB SUMMARY: To maintain a high standard of alertness, responsibility, and confidentiality. Also works well with supervisors under all conditions required by nature of the operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Be familiar with on-site emergency procedures, first aid supplies and equipment.
- Expected to remain vigilant and attentive while on duty.
- Foot patrol & routine check of all doors entering the building is required for some security post.
- Able to act under pressure with a high standard of protection for property & human life.
- Maintain proper security logs.
- Able to work well and professionally with Management when situation arises.
- Ensure proper maintenance of uniforms & maintain a professional appearance.
- Punctual & dependable attendance.
- Able to follow all security instructions posted on each security location.
- Reviews and is familiar with GICO safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and necessary safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
- In the absence of his/her supervisor, follows, enforces and provides training to ensure that all safety rules and regulations are followed. Completes and submits any necessary forms and/or reports immediately, but no longer than within 24 hours, when an incident occurs. Maintains current certifications in First Aid and CPR and administers First Aid and CPR if required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Valid driver license
- Carry a current CLEET license issued by the State of Oklahoma
- Must maintain a drug & alcohol free body
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Able to speak, read, write, & understand the English language
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good client/contributor service skills
- Good organizational skills
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules
- Good decision making skills
- Must be able to constantly standing, walking, bending, & stooping for long periods of time (up to 12 hours a day).
- Ability to talk, hear, & see
- Good physical, mental, & emotional health
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stay awake
- All weather conditions; rain, snow, sleet, hot & cold
- Ability to work flexible hours, various security posts may be required, including nights, weekends, & holidays.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE:
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.OKGOODWILL.ORG/EMPLOYMENT for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer