Service Coordinator/Special Instructor
- 2448 Gordon Smith Drive, Mobile, al, United States
Goodwill Easter Seals (GES) is a non-profit, United Way partner agency serving 12 counties in the Alabama-Florida Gulf Coast area. The agency provides programs and services to help individuals and families overcome challenges due to disabilities or other barriers that impact economic well-being, self sufficiency and quality of life.
Goodwill Easter Seals is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.
SERVICE COORDINATOR-SPECIAL INSTRUCTOR
This position is responsible for providing services and referral information to families with children ages 0-3 years with disabilities.
Full Time Position with Benefits
Work hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday-Friday with occasional evenings and Saturday
Full Job Description available at www.gesgc.org (JOIN OUR TEAM)
Application must be completed and submitted online at www.gesgc.org. Click on JOIN OUR TEAM tab to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood/special education or related field required.
- Two years of closely related experience in social work or human services required.
- Minimum two years experience working with young children.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including word processing, required.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license for at least 3 years, liability automobile insurance and be insurable through the agency’s insurance carrier.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
To apply for this position, you must have a Goodwill Easterseals application account with us and complete our online application at https://www.gesgc.org/employment/ Click the JOIN OUR TEAM tab to begin exploring career opportunities with us!
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 251-471-1581.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
If you are unable to complete an application via the online process due to a disability or need assistance with it, please contact Human Resources at 251-471-1581 Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4pm
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - GES requests for priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings.