Engagement and Events Coordinator
- 174 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
ABOUT GOOD RETURN
Good Return’s mission is to enable those living in poverty to achieve economic empowerment. We do this by working in partnerships that innovate and strengthen financial services and provide economic opportunities for those living in poverty across the Asia Pacific Region.
Our work focuses on promoting responsible inclusive finance, building financial capability & consumer empowerment, and developing smallholder agribusiness solutions. We also deliver interest free loan capital raised from the Australian public. Together these powerful tools empower people to create lasting change for themselves.
Good Return is an initiative of World Education Australia, an international development agency accredited by Australian Aid and a member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID). Good Return has no religious affiliations. Visit www.goodreturn.org.au for more information.
Scope of position
The Engagement and Events Coordinator will work with the Head of Fundraising to manage events and engagement activities with corporate partners, foundations and major donors. The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that we engage with our existing and prospective donors through excellent communications, campaigns and events, to build our relationships and maximise donations.
Partnership Coordination and Sector Engagement (60%)
- Provide support to the Head of Fundraising for all high value donor engagement requirements, including prospect research
- Manage briefs for the Marketing team to produce a full communications and campaign requirements for pipeline for corporate partners, foundations and major donors
- Liaise with Program and Marketing team to produce impact reports for existing high value donors
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including high-net-worth individuals, corporate partners, Good Return ambassadors and champions, external events teams and contractors
- Assist Head of Fundraising with development of campaign slides and proposals
- Annual partnership plan and budget developed by 30 April each year (for July to June year) for corporate partners, foundations, major donors and Ambassadors
- Ongoing coordination of partner communications plan with Marketing team, for each sector
- CRM up-to-date at all times
- Impact reports provided at least annually to all high value donors
- Corporate, foundation, major donor, Ambassador and other fundraising partner enquiries responded to within 3 days
- Effective administrative support to Head of Fundraising
Events Management and Coordination (40%)
- Planning, coordinating and executing the Events Program, including activations, for our annual fundraiser, private events, cocktail functions and external presentations. Run post event analysis and evaluation of a wide variety of events
- Assist with the coordination and delivery of compelling and polished bespoke presentations to ambassadors and corporate partners
- Draft campaign briefs, budgets, run sheets, coordinate RSVP’s, update Salesforce database
- Assist with coordinating corporate workplace engagement opportunities alongside the Marketing team
- Annual plan of events and budget developed by 30 April each year (for July to June year)
- Successful organisation, management and delivery of Annual Fundraiser to budget
- Manage approximately 12 events per year
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in event coordination involving high-end stakeholders
- Relationship or client management experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organised person who takes pride in developing and executing a critical program from start to finish
- A commitment to social justice
- Confident public presenter
- Salesforce experience
How to apply: Applications can be submitted by selecting the 'I'm interested' link below.
Applicants should provide a CV and a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria listed in the full position description, along with your phone and Skype contact details. Cover letters can be included in the messages section or uploaded together with a CV file.
Applications closing date: Please apply as soon as possible.
Note: Good Return is an inclusive organisation. In our recruitment activities we strive to build a diverse team that represents our society and the communities that we operate in - in terms of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, culture and sexuality.
Good Return is a child safe organisation. The successful candidate will be required to comply with our child protection policy and will be subject to pre-hire checks.