Content & Campaign Marketing Manager
- 174 Willoughby Rd, Crows Nest NSW 2065, Australia
ABOUT GOOD RETURN
Good Return’s mission is to enable those living in poverty to achieve economic empowerment. We do this by working in partnerships that innovate and strengthen financial services and provide economic opportunities for those living in poverty across the Asia Pacific Region.
Our work focuses on promoting responsible inclusive finance, building financial capability & consumer empowerment, and developing smallholder agribusiness solutions. We also deliver interest free loan capital raised from the Australian public. Together these powerful tools empower people to create lasting change for themselves.
Good Return is an initiative of World Education Australia, an international development agency accredited by Australian Aid and a member of the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID). Good Return has no religious affiliations. Visit www.goodreturn.org.au for more information.
Scope of position: The Content & Campaign Marketing Manager will lead the delivery of engaging marketing communications collateral and campaigns to deliver strong ROI, exceptional brand engagement experiences & support the achievement of Good Return’s key business goals and priorities. The primary purpose of this role is to plan and manage the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns and projects including the content creation to drive these.
1. Campaign development and implementation
- Design and implement campaigns (mostly digital) that improve awareness and drive donations and microloans in line with branding guidelines.
- Manage the campaign briefing process end-to-end for all campaign requests from all teams.
- Develop marketing materials and customer experiences to support the fundraising, marketing and program teams at key points across the supporter journey.
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns, including driving test and optimisation plans to continually improve campaign results.
- Create marketing and fundraising materials in Canva where possible or liaise with external sources to create campaign materials.
2. Content creation
- Create and publish engaging, accessible content for supporters and potential supporters: including marketing materials, fundraising collateral, social media posts, blogs, articles, press releases, and other communications.
- Coordinating and directing content creation by staff and volunteers across the organisation.
- Create and communicate inspiring Good Return stories through all content mediums to share our impact.
- Regularly review the content banks to seek out stories to tell our supporters and stakeholders.
3. Digital marketing
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Develop and deliver compelling and optimised end-to-end customer journeys across all channels to achieve organisational goals and KPIs.
- Track performance of digital channels and campaigns.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content regularly in line with social media strategy.
- Contribute creatively to the organisation's overall strategy and plans, and demonstrate a commitment to the organisation’s vision, mission and values.
- Assist with supporter care communication and engagement as needed.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to work to policies and procedures.
- Undertake other duties and projects reasonably requested.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience in marketing campaign management
- Demonstrated experience delivering effective marketing strategies with a focus on fundraising
- Ability to work autonomously on marketing campaigns and projects.
- Experience in creative and messaging development in coordination with business stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight timeframes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of communicating effectively at all levels
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and web traffic metrics
- Proficient with social media
- Excellent written skills in English
- Ability to write to multiple audiences
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Salesforce experience desirable
- A commitment to social justice
How to apply: Applications can be submitted by selecting the 'I'm interested' link below.
Applicants should provide a CV and a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria listed in the full position description, along with your phone and Skype contact details. Cover letters can be included in the messages section or uploaded together with a CV file.
Applications closing date: Please apply as soon as possible.
Note: Good Return is an inclusive organisation. In our recruitment activities we strive to build a diverse team that represents our society and the communities that we operate in - in terms of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, culture and sexuality.
Good Return is a child safe organisation. The successful candidate will be required to comply with our child protection policy and will be subject to pre-hire checks.