Assisted Living Caregiver/CNA
- 935 N Cassady Ave, Columbus, OH 43219, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Facility: Summit Trace
Solivita of Summit's Trace is searching for a Caregiver/C.N.A. for their Assisted Living Community. Solivita of Summit's Trace is a wonderful community of individuals all geared towards creating a warm and innovative environment.
Competitive salary and benefits! We are hiring immediately and we welcome new grads looking to gain experience and grow in the healthcare field!
In this position you will be responsible for performing various resident care activities and related nonprofessional services essential to caring for personal needs and comfort of residents. The selected candidate should have strong clinical skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
CNA Duties and Responsibilities
1. Our caregivers enjoy interacting with residents while engaging in the activities of daily living.
2. Assist residents with daily personal care routines such as showers, bathing, personal hygiene, etc.
3. Help residents prepare for and escort them to meals, activities, social programs and appointments.
4. Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary.
- C.N.A or STNA certificate is required for this position
- A minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma is preferred for this position.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply and we will reach out for an easy phone or zoom interview at your convenience
We are offering full or part time positions and offer a day, evening, or night shift to match your schedule.