Regional Director of Operations
- OH-2, Cleveland, OH, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Regional/VP
Solivita is growing in Ohio and we are hiring immediately for a Regional Director of Operations. This position is responsible for driving results of operations, financial outcomes, and partnership activities for a group of skilled nursing facilities in Ohio. Responsibilities include leadership, strategy, and governance; working in collaboration with all departments to coordinate smooth and successful operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall governance and operations of all facilities in the region
- Drives short- and long-term growth and develops comprehensive strategies and goals for the operations.
- Identifies and introduces appropriate new initiatives.
- Fosters positive relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Ensures the mission, culture, and values of our organization are modeled daily in our decisions and actions.
- Creates a best workplace environment for all employees with a focus on empowerment, innovation, education, and experience.
- Mentors and leads facility Directors/Administrator.
- Drives financial success and performance of the region.
- Mitigates legal issues and ensures and manages regulatory compliance in conjunction with HR and Nursing.
- Management experience 5 years
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Administrator license in Ohio
- Prior long-term care experience required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.