Registered Nurse (RN)
- 4430 Talbot Rd S, Renton, WA 98055, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Facility: Talbot
Arcadia Medical Resorts of Parkside specializes in long-term and skilled nursing care. We are under new ownership and looking to grow our team. We are hiring immediately and we welcome experienced and new Registered Nurses (RNs).
In conjunction with nursing management, the RN utilizes a general understanding of the principles of nursing and basic physical assessment skills in the development and implementation of individualized nursing care plans to ensure that the needs of the residents are met. He/she assists in the orientation and provides supervision of nursing staff, attends to the daily operations of the unit, and assumes responsibilities of a leadership role.
1. Takes an active role in direct resident assessment and care.
2. Administers medication and/or treatment to residents as per physicians’ orders and in accordance with policies and procedures.
3. Responsible for clinical documentation related to resident treatment and activity according to facility policies.
4. Assists in developing and implementing resident care plan and nursing care plan.
5. Counts and records class drugs beginning and ending of shift.
6. Communicates pertinent data to charge nurse, superior, and/or physician.
7. Provides for emotional and physical comfort and safety of residents.
8. Assists physician in rounds and examination of residents.
9. Supervises and coordinates nursing staff in providing direct resident care in adherence to state, federal, and corporate guidelines, and Human Recourse policies.
10. Effectively utilizes the general principles of leadership and supervision.
11. Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals’ needs and rights.
1. Must be a graduate of an approved school for registered nursing and must have a current and valid license in the State in which you wish to work.
2. Experience is preferred in rehabilitative or geriatric nursing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.