Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC)
- 5520 Bridgeport Way W, University Place, WA 98467, USA
- Department: Nursing
- Facility: University Place
Arcadia Medical Resorts of Parkside specializes in long-term and skilled nursing care. We are under new ownership and looking to grow our team. We are hiring immediately and we welcome experienced and new nursing assistants (NAC).
Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Our NAC's enjoy interacting with residents while engaging in the activities of daily living.
2. Assist residents with daily personal care routines such as showers, bathing, personal hygiene, etc.
3. Help residents prepare for and escort them to meals, activities, social programs and appointments.
4. Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary.
Nursing Assistant Certified (NAC) Qualifications:
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Graduate of an accredited Nursing Assistant program required.
Experience: Six months experience in a pre-hospital or acute care health setting preferred but new graduates are welcome too!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.