Director, Case Management
- -, Oklahoma City, OK, United States
Title: Director, Case Management
200+ bed short-term acute care
Ranked 100 best hospitals
Primary Stroke Certified
Setting the bar high for quality patient care
The Director of Case Management is responsible for the development, implementation, and direction of the functions of Case Management in accordance with the policies of the hospital and the directives of the Administration and Medical Staff. The Director of Resource Management is also responsible for the administration and management of departmental resources for the maximum benefit of the hospital. This includes management of personnel, policies, program development and implementation, data collection, analysis and presentation, and working closely with physicians, administration, and all hospital departments. Assists Administration as a resource in improving care, service, and efficiency of the organization and in the education of hospital and physician staff members to achieve these goals.
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports for Resource Management, Skilled Bed and Avoidable days.
• Conducts Ethics Committee twice a year for Education.
• Directs and supervises Case managers, Pre-cert Coordinator and Social Worker.
• Monitors Department Operations and maintains monthly department operations and expense report.
• Applies appropriate Criteria for chart review to determine medical necessity.
• Participates UM/Records committee.
- RN, BSN
- MSN/CCM – Preferred
- 3 years Case Management supervisor/director experience.
- Acute Care hospital experience
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative leader
- Proven Results in Case Management, length of stay, swing, and care planning
- Competitive Salary
- Sign On Bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation assistance
If you’re an innovative leader with strong communication skills with proven results in case management, length of stay, swing, and care planning, we encourage you to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.