Assisted Living Aide / CNA - Part Time
- 1790 Collegeway, Worthington, MN, United States
Golden Horizon Assisted Living of Worthington is looking for caring employees to join our team and further our mission of providing the best possible health, happiness and well being for each of our residents. Our work environment will be very rewarding, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Our team of professionals and staff are trained to ensure the safety and security of our residents.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Assisting residents with dressing, grooming, medication administration and general caregiving tasks
- Responsible to adhere to information and precautions contained in individual resident Care Plan
- Medication administration
- Responsible to report any noticeable changes in resident physical condition, attitude, reaction, appetite, etc., to Director of Nursing (DON) on same day of observation
- Read and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure of residents
- This position will also assist with laundry, housekeeping and life enrichment activities
- Engage in respectful social interaction with resident, including friendly conversation and empathic support as well as respecting resident privacy and property
Shift: Part-time Evenings
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Medication Aide certification (preferred)
- Nursing Assistant certification (preferred)
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- High School diploma/GED or one-year related experience
- Display high standards of ethical conduct
- Treat others courteously and is responsive to their needs
- Works cooperatively with others and promote a friendly work climate in order to achieve shared goals
- Listen attentively to others and clearly convey information and ideas (both verbally and in writing)
- Attends to all details of assignments and complete work properly, accurately, and thoroughly
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions and take prompt, decisive action
- Set priorities, schedule activities, acquire resources, and monitor progress to ensure the successful completion of projects and assignments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.