Assisted Living Aide / CNA
- 13631 E Shore Rd, Crosslake, MN 56442, USA
Golden Horizons, "where life begins...again." Our assisted living communities in Crosslake is a place where conversations and welcoming faces are easy to come by. You will find that our apartments and health care combine independence for an active and social lifestyle with personal care in a warm, noble setting. It's a place where both our residents and employees feel at home - with care options from Assisted and Independent Living to Memory Care, as well as a supportive, rewarding work environment, and fulfilling career opportunities for our team. Come join us and help our mission of providing the best possible health, happiness and well-being for each of our residents. You'll feel like part of our family!
New Higher Wage Scale!
The Assisted Living Aide or CNA assists with day-to-day Assisted Living activities, providing support to residents, as well as nursing, housekeeping and activities staff in order to provide high quality care. Key responsibilities may include:
- Assisting residents with dressing, grooming, medication administration and general caregiving tasks, adhering to information and precautions contained in individual resident Care Plan
- Reporting any accidents, incidents, and noticeable changes in residents' conditions (such as physical condition, attitude, reaction, appetite, etc.) to the Nurse
- Read and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure of residents
- Assisting with laundry, housekeeping and ensuring rooms are cleaned, stocked and sanitized
- Engaging in respectful social interaction with residents and assisting with life enrichment activities, including friendly conversation and empathic support as well as respecting resident privacy and property
- High School diploma/GED or one-year related experience
- Experience in assisted living, long-term care or other healthcare environment preferred
- CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) or Medication Aide certifications a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Part-time Overnight and On-Call Available.