- 1790 Collegeway, Worthington, MN, United States
Golden Horizon Assisted Living of Aitkin is looking for caring employees to join our team and further our mission of providing the best possible health, happiness and well being for each of our residents. Our work environment will be very rewarding, and we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Our team of professionals and staff are trained to ensure the safety and security of our residents.
- Participates in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Ensures completion of repairs to the physical plant and all equipment not covered by outside service contracts in accordance with blueprints, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Responsible for painting, salt, sanding and shoveling of the grounds.
- Installs, replaces, repairs and calibrates pneumatic control systems, thermostats, receiver-controller, modulation valves and damper motors.
- Uses TELS maintenance program to determine what needs to be repaired.
- Able to mix chemicals according to the manufacturer recommendations and with the use of safety equipment.
- Check stock supplies as needed and see items are available within budget.
- Respond to inquiries relating to his/her particular area or to requests from members, visitors, other personnel within given periods.
- Attends all mandatory in-services annually
- Repairs rooms, as required, to accommodate new admissions.
- Ensures the appearance of the facility is neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Ability to work other hours as needed or required for Member care.
- Follow safety guidelines and trainings to prevent work injuries.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.