- Cystersów, Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
We are a passionate group of people who enjoy their daily challenges. We support our clients within the scope of a software implementation and business intelligence. We are looking for like minded individuals who share the same passion, values and enthusiasm. Blend of the above is the way to customer’s success.
We take pride in our diverse business experience. Continuous cooperation with customers as different as financial institutions, automotive companies or telecom companies proves our ability to translate business needs into software that one can immediately work with to improve efficiency. Working for us means that you’ll have a chance to shape the company’s future as we value everyone's input.
As DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for smooth platform services, especially its availability, configuring of resources, making sure that the deployment, troubleshooting and monitoring and incidents are handled correctly.
You must have an understanding of the Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, be knowledgeable about Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Integration Services, Microsoft Analysis Services and Microsoft Reporting Services administration.
- Creating and reviewing DevOps processes like backups and security checks,
- Automating day-to-day tasks
- Keeping systems secure and up-to-date
- Knowledge of T-SQL (advanced)
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server architecture
- Prior experience as system administrator over cloud applications with Microsoft Azure or related engineering experience
- Prior experience working as a SQL DBA
- Experience with automation in cloud computing
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in software implementation
- Very good command of English
Opportunities to grow your knowledge within your area of expertise
Friendly working atmosphere in a professional team
Employee-oriented working culture
Guaranteed chance to shape company’s future
We respect core principles such as family - making sure your work-life balance is maintained
Team based synergy that continues outside of work - including numerous team building activities