Bilingual Tier 1 and 2 Tech Support and Customer Service Agent
- Calle Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
What is GlowTouch and what do we do? GlowTouch is a Louisville-based company that provides personalized contact center, business processing, and technology outsourcing solutions for our clients’ customers. In the 18 years we’ve been in business, we’ve grown from one location and a few employees to an 1,800-plus employee international company, serving clients around the world!
For us, “Putting People First” is more than our motto; it’s who we are and what we do. We value our employees, customers, and communities and want them to thrive, not just survive. We’re like one big family, all working hard and working together to make sure our customers have an exceptional service experience. That’s where you come in!
Are you looking for job that puts a smile on your face? Do you want to be part of a growing company where your contributions matter? If so, we’re looking for people just like you!
As a Tier 1 and 2 Tech Support Rep you will be the front line in providing a premier customer experience to our global WiFi hotspot customers. Our Customer representatives are responsible for answering all inbound technical and customer service inquiries regarding customer accounts, with an overall goal to effectively diagnose customer needs and provide industry leading support/solutions, while delivering high customer satisfaction and individual results. You will also deliver support to the customer through chat and email channels.
What are the required skills of Bilingual Level 1 and 2 Tech Support and Customer Service Agent?
- Excellent written and verbal English and Spanish skills
- Ability to navigate multiple applications
- Efficient in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Willing to adapt and "learn on-the-fly"
- Passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Comfortable running technical troubleshooting
- Interpreting command outputs
- Able to type a minimum of 30 wpm
Qualities of an effective Bilingual Level 1 and 2 Tech Support and Customer Service Agent:
- Clear communicator in both English and Spanish
- Outstanding positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Confidence in their ability to meet goals and provide exemplary service
- Respectful to others
- Fair and kind
- An example of integrity
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.