Head of IT
- Polytec-Straße, 4063 Hörsching, Austria
Be part of our continuing growth story!
GlobeAir is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates. We are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. We are looking for a passionate IT enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Linz (Hörsching).
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring IT systems are effective and functioning within the established budget, time and strategies of GlobeAir. Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Lead a young and motivated team of System Administrators and Developers
- Establishing IT policies and systems to support the GlobeAir operations
- Evaluation of new tools to match recent requirements of all departments
- Inspect hardware and software to identify the need for upgrades or new systems
- Management of server and NAS to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Procurement of efficient and cost effective hardware and software
- Intra- and interdepartmental Project Management
Our ideal candidate would have a strong technical background and IT knowledge coupled with the ability to manage and motivate a team of IT professionals. Some of your qualities should include:
- Proven experience in IT role (min 3 years)
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Excellent understanding of computer systems (hardware / software), networks, etc.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or other relevant field preferred
- Ability to communicate and to present information clearly and concisely both verbal and written, with good attention to detail.
- A positive attitude towards teamwork with a hands on mentality.
- Flexible approach to work, to match the operational requirements (occasional weekends and overtime)
- Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written), German languages is not required but a plus
- Right to live and work in Austria is preferred (Visa sponsorship is possible if all qualifications are met)
Your Technical Qualifications
- Windows Server 2016 / 2019
- Firewall / Network knowledge
- Backup / Disaster Recovery Plans
- Security policies
- Powershell / Scripting
- Web Development Technology knowledge
- An exciting and challenging task for ambitious IT enthusiast
- A secure job in a successful, internationally active company
- English corporate language with an international environment and a multi-cultural team
- An open and respectful corporate culture characterized by a refreshing team spirit
- Relocation package including first month accommodation
- Permanent, Full time position
- Annual gross salary from € 56.000,- (negotiable according to experience)