FIRST OFFICER (TR/NTR) Cessna Citation Mustang (Holding Pool)
- Polytec Straße, 1, Hörsching, Upper Austria, Austria
Be part of our continuing growth story!
GlobeAir has consistently expanded its fleet along with continuously improving processes.
We are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the dynamic expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team as a First Officer.
- Assist our Commanders on board one of our Citation Mustang jets, providing premium service to more than 1.200 airports in Europe with the utmost safety.
- Maintain familiarity with the relevant air legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures.
- Carrying out pre-flight checks of aircraft, ensuring all systems are functioning properly and cabin is ready to host our passengers in style and comfort.
- Acquiring information about the route, weather and passengers to ensure efficiency, professionalism and safety are maintained for the entire service.
- Maintain and exceed the required training standards.
- Work closely and alongside with all GlobeAir support teams; included but not limited to Customer Care, Operations, Maintenance, Finance.
EASA Part - FCL CPL + frozen ATPL. + MCC.
EASA Part-FCL Medical Class 1.
- preferred ICAO English level 5.
- Flight experience >250 hrs, preferably in an AOC environment.
- previous aviation experience is a plus.
- Candidates must hold unrestricted passport and valid international driving license and must be eligible to live and work in Europe.
- Willingness to provide support to any GlobeAir team member and to any partner, client and supplier.
- Ability to represent the Company in a professional and respectful manner.
- Permanent resident as close as within 60 min car driving time to one of the following airports: Vienna, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Rome, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Geneva, Zurich, Bruxelles, in order to be efficiently dispatched for duty (early on the first day) and back (late on the sixth day).
What we provide:
- Professional training at FlightSafety Farnborough (recurrent) on a C510 FFS (Full Flight Simulator) including LVTO, PGB, EGLC.
- Intense flight experience in Europe (up to +600 hrs flight time and >300 airports per year).
Opportunity to fly to smaller, less travelled airports keeping your pilot skills well tuned.
- Professional support by in house crew service and flight dispatch team.
- Possibility for upgrade within 36 months to rank “Commander” subject to experience, skills and performance.
- 20 days paid holidays during the year - vacation ban from June to September due to peak season.
- Minimum annual gross salary €28.800, higher salary subject to experience within AOC environment.
- Manage your schedule knowing your roster well in advance. Stable roster of 6 days on, 4 days off.
- Crew members are provided with at tax free daily allowance of €30 per overnight on duty.
Applications are for the current Holding Pool.
Only applications completed in English will be accepted.
Please find Pilot's FAQs - general information: