CAMO ENGINEER (f/m)
- Polytec-Straße 1, 4063 Hörsching, Austria
Be part of our continuing growth story!
GlobeAir is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates. We are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the progressive expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Linz (Hörsching), Austria.
- Arrange all services which are relevant for the safe operation of the flight
- Provide 24/7 AOG immediate technical support to company aircraft & general technical support to aircraft crews
- Use of Computer Aided Maintenance Program (CAMP)
- Use of CMP and CAMP to generate work orders
- Ensure all requested maintenance has been performed in compliance with regulatory and company policy
- Update daily tech logs
- Technical services tasks as required by PART M.
- Assist in department forecasting and development and control of aircraft documentation
- Correction of audit non conformities
- Experience from a technical career in aviation (Cessna preferred) or a degree/diploma in aeronautical engineering
- IT proficiency, very good MS-Office skills
- A good command of written and spoken English (B2)
- Knowledge of EASA Part-M, Part-145 requirements and national regulations
- A proactive approach anticipating upcoming maintenance orders
- Problem-solving & good decision-making skills, be able to adapt the aviation safety and quality standards within the company.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team orientation
- Ability to work occasional weekend shifts, covering technical support hotline
What we provide:
- An exciting and challenging task for ambitious experts
- A secure job in a multi-cultural company
- A successful, internationally active company with a highly solid ownership structure
- International environment in a dedicated team
- Quality work environment and social benefits
- An open and respectful corporate culture characterized by a refreshing team spirit
- Annual gross salary € 49.000 (compensation negotiable according to skills and qualification)