- Polytec-Straße 1, 4063 Hörsching, Austria
GlobeAir is the leading private jet company in Europe providing air taxi services with a fleet of 16 Cessna Citation Mustang Jets. Service and safety are crucial for our success in a field of demanding VIP clients.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Due to the dynamic expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Linz-Hörsching, Austria (LOWL/LNZ).
Your task is to assist the Post Holder for CAMO in the following duties:
- Obtaining and updating maintenance data
- Maintaining aircraft records
- Liaison with maintenance and maintenance management subcontractors
- Forecasting and maintenance planning
- Verification and tracking of mandatory and non-mandatory modifications
- Ensure all requested maintenance has been performed in compliance with regulatory and company policy.
General technical understanding which you may have attained either by:
- Experience from a technical career in aviation or
- A degree/diploma in aeronautical engineering
- A proactive approach anticipating upcoming maintenance orders
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual thinking
- A good command of written and spoken English (B2)
- IT proficiency, very good MS-Office skills
- Problem solving & good decision making skills, resistance to stress
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team orientation and ability to keep a positive environment for a joint success
- Strong intercultural and social competence
- An exciting and challenging task for ambitious experts
- A secure job in a multi-cultural company
- A successful, internationally active company with a highly solid ownership structure
- International environment in a dedicated team
- Quality work environment and social benefits
- An open and respectful corporate culture characterized by a refreshing team spirit
- Annual gross salary € 28.000 (compensation negotiable according to skills and qualification)