GlobeAir AeronautX Cadet
- AeronautX Luftfahrtschule GmbH, Flugplatzstrasse 1, Wels, Austria
Be part of our GlobeAir Cadet Program for future aviators!
GlobeAir is proud to partner with AeronautX to provide a path for a whole new generation of aviation enthusiasts to make their dreams reality.
The GlobeAir AeronautX Cadet Program is designed to offer new cadets a path to obtain a Commercial Pilot License and successful cadets the prospective of joining the GlobeAir #DreamTeam.
If accepted into the GlobeAir AeronautX Cadet Program you can expect to be mentored by over two decades of experienced, professional aviators. The AeronautX flight school instructors give you the support you need to acquire the competencies and skills for success. Additionally AeronautX Cadets will gain valuable insight into the exciting world of private jet charter aviation through the unique partnership with GlobeAir.
Applicants must meet the following elegibility criteria to be considered for the GlobeAir AeronautX Cadet Program:
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- valid unrestricted international drivers license
- Minimum high school degree completed
- Minimum age of 20 years
- Fluent in both German and English (both written and spoken)
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- NO prior flight experience or holder of a PPL only (this program is not intended for holders of a CPL)
Selection & Assessment
- Eligibility requirements will be verified by AeronautX Recruitment Team
- Feedback to the status of your submitted profile will be provided by the AeronautX Recruitment Team within 3-4 weeks after you have submitted your profile. Please do not contact GlobeAir to check the status of your eligibility. The AeronautX Recruitment Team will verify eligibility requirements and reach out directly to candidates. In case you would like to check the status of your profile, you can reach out directly to the AeronautX team.
- Successful candidates will be invited to participate in an online assessment and personal interview with AeronautX and GlobeAir Recruitment Team
- Candidates accepted to the AeronautX Flight School will participate in an 18 month, full-time, intensive aviation flight training leading to the CPL
- Candidates who successfully complete the AeronautX Flight School program will be invited to participate in a GlobeAir Crew Recruitment Event
What you can expect as GlobeAir First Officer:
- Permanent, seasonal Employment Contract
- Type-Rating on Cessna Citation Mustang, C510 with Bonding Agreement
- Continuous development opportunity with possibility for upgrade within 36 month to rank “Commander” subject to experience, skills and performance
- Opportunity to fly to more then 1.200 airports across Europe
- An exciting and challenging task for ambitious crew with the chance to fine tune your skills through flying to less traveled and more demanding airports
- A secure job in a successful, internationally active company
- 20 duty days of paid vacation per year
- Flexible roster of up to 22 duty days per month
- Crew members are provided a daily per diem of €30 (tax-free)