Digital Marketing Specialist
- The Edge, Dubai Internet City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for someone curious, driven and collaborative to join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist.
As a VC, a robust and solid communications strategy allows us to reinforce our position as thought leaders and experts across specific focus areas, geographies and sectors. As our firms grows, building, strengthening and managing our public identity becomes increasingly important. We are looking for someone who is up for this task.
The Mission. Increase traffic, followership and engagement across all communication channels, using tailored and targeted campaigns that bring the Global Ventures core messages to life.
- Produce a compelling monthly content calendar that communicates key messages, engages and informs, and tailored to each social channel
- Prepare insightful, informative and well-designed newsletters that achieve a 20-30% click-to-open rate.
- Develop, implement, manage and evaluate the communications and social media strategy by defining and measuring KPIs for each social channel (Impressions, Click-Through Rate, Followership, Interactions)
- Handle and monitor presence and activity on other relevant channels (CrunchBase, Medium)
- Increase Global Ventures’ visibility on search engine results, using Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
- Monitor user engagement, and suggest content and channel optimization strategies.
- Design content and visuals that drive engagement and curiosity: infographics, Instagram posts and stories, animations and videos.
- Curiosity. Staying up-to-date with latest communications and social media best practices and technologies. Develop a deep understanding of the VC space and Global Ventures. This also requires you to grasp the 3-4 key messages that we are trying to convey with our communications framework.
- Collaborative. Being a team player and working closely with others to achieve specific objectives and the broader GV vision.
- Go-getter/ Creativity and Innovation. Acting without being told and bringing new and fresh ideas to the firm. Making things happen for yourself, the team and the company.
- Driven. Getting things done, on time and with the highest quality of output
- Organization and planning. Planning, organizing and scheduling communication in an efficient and productive manner, while focusing on your key priorities.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibiting passion and excitement over your work.
- Calm under pressure. Maintaining a stable performance when working in a dynamic environment.