- Aeulestrasse 2, 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Global Travel Solutions GTS AG is an e-commerce and software start-up founded in 2017 with headquarter in Vaduz/Liechtenstein and an additional office in Krakow. We are specialized in the travel and tourism industry and want to set new standards in the industry by providing innovative websites. For this purpose, we have developed our own intelligent software that makes travelling easier. With our software we run our own e-commerce services and support people in 23 languages from more than 25 countries to get to their destinations more effortlessly.
Our goal is to continuously improve and develop our software as well as offering and establishing our service worldwide!
That sounds ambitious? Right!
With your support we want to achieve our goal!
Apply now and come on board!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure that required debt payments are made on a timely basis
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of the annual report
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide for a system of management cost reports
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
Work permit in EU, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
Bachelor degree from an accredited university in Accounting or equivalent field
minimum 3 years experience as accountant or tax accountant
Experience in the closely related field and international accountancy preferable
Skills to deal with others and strong analytical skills
Knowledge in local laws in Switzerland will be an added advantage.
Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
German language skills preferable
High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work autonomously in a high performing environment
Capable of and willing to confront and resolve conflict and take a stand when the organizations needs are not being well-served.
The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
what we offer
- Responsibility right from the beginning
- Evolving you as a person and your professional skills
- An unlimited employment contract
- A decent salary (35.000-55.000€ yearly gross salary based on experience)
- An open corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision and communication channels
additionally to great career opportunities we also offer:
- Regular social activities with the team
- Coffee flatrate
- Home office opportunity of up to 2 days a month (applicable after first month of on-boarding)
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment in a motivated and international team
If you relocate from a location further than 100 km to Vaduz surroundings, we offer a relocation package*:
- Reimbursement of your initial plane/train ticket* to us after 6 months of employment
- Public transportation discount membership covered by company for the first year
- (half fare ticket for employees living in Switzerland/Vorteilcard for employees living in Austria)
- Possibility of a paid accommodation up to 2 weeks prior to or at the start of the job contract
- Assistance of a colleague as your personal mentor for the first month who will help you with questions about relocation, opening a bank account, insurance etc.
- Ski beginners course once the Alps are covered in snow
*more detailed conditions will be explained in recruitment process
The start is as fast as possible
Please send us your application (curriculum vitae and motivation letter) in German or English, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.