Digital-Marketing Manager, SEO
- Aeulestrasse 2, 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Global Travel Solutions GTS AG is an e-commerce and software start-up founded in 2017 with headquarter in Vaduz/Liechtenstein and an additional office in Krakow. We are specialized in the travel and tourism industry and want to set new standards in the industry by providing innovative websites. For this purpose, we have developed our own intelligent software that makes travelling easier. With our software we run our own e-commerce services and support people in 23 languages from more than 25 countries to get to their destinations more effortlessly.
Our goal is to continuously improve and develop our software as well as offering and establishing our service worldwide!
That sounds ambitious? Right!
With your support we want to achieve our goal!
Apply now and come on board!
We are seeking a SEO Specialist responsible for the research required to derive strategic insights for our services as well as tracking and measuring results. You will work on putting together comprehensive SEO strategies, defining the tactics used to achieve company goals, and presenting your findings directly to us. As the company authority on what’s happening in SEO, you will need to collaborate with other departments to make sure that all aspects of the internet marketing solutions we provide our clients reflect the latest trends and changes.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with marketing team to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work permit in EU, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Fluent or very good English skills oral and written
- Preferred Qualifications
- University or college degree
- 3 years of working experience as a SEO specialist
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and Start-ups
what we offer
- Responsibility right from the beginning
- Evolving you as a person and your professional skills
- An unlimited employment contract
- A decent salary (35.000-60.000€ yearly gross salary based on experience)
- An open corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision and communication channels
additionally to great career opportunities we also offer:
- Regular social activities with the team
- Coffee flatrate
- Home office opportunity of up to 2 days a month (applicable after first month of on-boarding)
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment in a motivated and international team
If you relocate from a location further than 100 km to Vaduz surroundings, we offer a relocation package*:
- Reimbursement of your initial plane/train ticket* to us after 6 months of employment
- Public transportation discount membership covered by company for the first year (half fare ticket for employees living in Switzerland/Vorteilcard for employees living in Austria)
- Possibility of a paid accommodation up to 2 weeks prior to or at the start of the job contract
- Assistance of a colleague as your personal mentor for the first month who will help you with questions about relocation, opening a bank account, insurance etc.
- Ski beginners course once the Alps are covered in snow
*more detailed conditions will be explained in recruitment process
The start is as fast as possible
Please send us your application (curriculum vitae and motivation letter) in German or English, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.