Conversion Optimization Specialist
- Aeulestrasse 2, 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Global Travel Solutions GTS AG is an e-commerce and software start-up founded in 2017 with headquarter in Vaduz/Liechtenstein and an additional office in Krakow. We are specialized in the travel and tourism industry and want to set new standards in the industry by providing innovative websites. For this purpose, we have developed our own intelligent software that makes travelling easier. With our software we run our own e-commerce services and support people in 23 languages from more than 25 countries to get to their destinations more effortlessly.
Our goal is to continuously improve and develop our software as well as offering and establishing our service worldwide!
That sounds ambitious? Right!
With your support we want to achieve our goal!
Apply now and come on board!
The Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist will be involved in ongoing site performance reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improving user experience and conversion rates via testing, optimization, and measurement for a number of owned web properties. They will provide leadership and experience in helping to architect sustainable strategies that can translate to revenue impact for owned properties.The Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist will report directly to the Directors.
- Manages and optimizes site experience, landing pages, calls-to-action (CTAs), ad creative, and lead-generating forms for a number of web properties
- Spearheads and iterate an overall optimization program for an entire site funnel
- Develops hypotheses for and build, implement and manage an A/B or multivariate test platform
- Analyzes and obsess over metrics, such as: conversion rate, user engagement, time-on-site, click through rate, etc.
- Monitors industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Works with management to develop best practices to incorporate CRO into company wide brand portfolio strategies.
- Work permit in EU, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- Three or more years of professional work experience in a related UX focused or optimization testing role.
- Past experience with web analytics (specifically Google Analytics. Experience with Matomo is a big plus), A/B testing, and growth hacking.
- Strong understanding and experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Proficient with CRO analytics tools such as Optimizely, Hotjar, Visual Web Optimizer.
- Deep knowledge of UX process such as customer journey mapping, user interviews, and persona development.
- Ability to recognize the need for continuous process improvement, provide creative solutions, and maintain awareness of trending industry strategies to increase process efficiencies.
- Proven ability to interact successfully with cross-functional teams and build collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and deliver reports or recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
what we offer
- Responsibility right from the beginning
- Evolving you as a person and your professional skills
- An unlimited employment contract
- A decent salary (35.000-60.000€ yearly gross salary based on experience)
- An open corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision and communication channels
additionally to great career opportunities we also offer:
- Regular social activities with the team
- Coffee flatrate
- Home office opportunity of up to 2 days a month (applicable after first month of on-boarding)
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment in a motivated and international team
If you relocate from a location further than 100 km to Vaduz surroundings, we offer a relocation package*:
- Reimbursement of your initial plane/train ticket* to us after 6 months of employment
- Public transportation discount membership covered by company for the first year (half fare ticket for employees living in Switzerland/Vorteilcard for employees living in Austria)
- Possibility of a paid accommodation up to 2 weeks prior to or at the start of the job contract
- Assistance of a colleague as your personal mentor for the first month who will help you with questions about relocation, opening a bank account, insurance etc.
- Ski beginners course once the Alps are covered in snow
*more detailed conditions will be explained in recruitment process
The start is as fast as possible
Please send us your application (curriculum vitae and motivation letter) in German or English, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.