Manager of Human Resources (HR Manager)
- Aeulestrasse 2, 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Global Travel Solutions GTS AG is an e-commerce and software start-up founded in 2017 with headquarter in Vaduz/Liechtenstein and an additional office in Krakow. We are specialized in the travel and tourism industry and want to set new standards in the industry by providing innovative websites. For this purpose, we have developed our own intelligent software that makes travelling easier. With our software we run our own e-commerce services and support people in 23 languages from more than 25 countries to get to their destinations more effortlessly.
Our goal is to continuously improve and develop our software as well as offering and establishing our service worldwide!
That sounds ambitious? Right!
With your support we want to achieve our goal!
Apply now and come on board!
Manager of Human Resources will collaborate and partner with Executive and Senior Leadership to strategically facilitate Human Resources programs that enhance a culture of inclusiveness and diversity with measurable results. Main responsibilities will include talent acquisition, talent development, career planning, succession planning and resourcing for critical roles.
- Recruitment and dismissal
- Talent Architecture (talent review, calibration, promotions, succession planning, etc.)
- Employee Engagement/Retention
- Ensuring Successful Integration of HR Programs
- Creating an environment of high performance where each team member is encouraged to engage his/her strengths to accomplish results and further growth and development
- Driving team and culture to be more metrics driven and forward looking
- Coaching and mentoring at management level
- Absence management
- Work permit in EU, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Masters degree in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred
- Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 5+ years
- Industry experience in eCommerce, Online Marketing and/or IT sector preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills (in English and German language)
- High degree of integrity and ability to work with confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work autonomously in a high performing environment
- Strong management and facilitation skills required
- Able to lead and work effectively within a team environment
- Experience with a Human Resources Information System is a plus
- Capable of and willing to confront and resolve conflict and take a stand when the organizations needs are not being well-served
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
what we offer
- Responsibility right from the beginning
- Evolving you as a person and your professional skills
- An unlimited employment contract
- A decent salary (35.000-60.000€ yearly gross salary based on experience)
- An open corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision and communication channels
additionally to great career opportunities we also offer:
- Regular social activities with the team
- Coffee flatrate
- Home office opportunity of up to 2 days a month (applicable after first month of on-boarding)
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment in a motivated and international team
If you relocate from a location further than 100 km to Vaduz surroundings, we offer a relocation package*:
- Reimbursement of your initial plane/train ticket* to us after 6 months of employment
- Public transportation discount membership covered by company for the first year
- (half fare ticket for employees living in Switzerland/Vorteilcard for employees living in Austria)
- Possibility of a paid accommodation up to 2 weeks prior to or at the start of the job contract
- Assistance of a colleague as your personal mentor for the first month who will help you with questions about relocation, opening a bank account, insurance etc.
- Ski beginners course once the Alps are covered in snow
*more detailed conditions will be explained in recruitment process
The start is as fast as possible
Please send us your application (curriculum vitae and motivation letter) in German or English, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.