- Aeulestrasse 2, 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Global Travel Solutions GTS AG is an e-commerce and software start-up founded in 2017 with headquarter in Vaduz/Liechtenstein and an additional office in Krakow. We are specialized in the travel and tourism industry and want to set new standards in the industry by providing innovative websites. For this purpose, we have developed our own intelligent software that makes travelling easier. With our software we run our own e-commerce services and support people in 23 languages from more than 25 countries to get to their destinations more effortlessly.
Our goal is to continuously improve and develop our software as well as offering and establishing our service worldwide!
That sounds ambitious? Right!
With your support we want to achieve our goal!
Apply now and come on board!
- Update and maintain multiple WordPress websites; including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, plugins & widgets.
- Develop landing pages, web forms, and perform integration between front end pages and forms and systems with existing CRM.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability, conversion, and other primary KPIs.
- Troubleshooting server/hosting issues.
- Troubleshooting responsive code issues.
- UI/UX research, conception and development of our web- and mobile apps
- Work permit in EU, Liechtenstein or Switzerland
- Good understanding of the WordPress codebase
- Good understanding of PHP development
- Experience with code versioning systems like Git is a plus
- Fluent or very good English skills oral and written
- University or college degree
- 3 years of working experience as a Frontend/WordPress Developer
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and Start-ups
what we offer
- Responsibility right from the beginning
- Evolving you as a person and your professional skills
- A challenging activity with good opportunities for further development
- An unlimited employment contract
- A decent salary (40.000-65.000€ yearly gross salary based on experience)
- An open corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision and communication channels
additionally to great career opportunities we also offer:
- Regular social activities with the team
- Coffee flatrate
- Home office opportunity of up to 2 days a month (applicable after first month of on-boarding)
- An ambitious and pleasant working environment in a motivated and international team
If you relocate from a location further than 100 km to Vaduz surroundings, we offer a relocation package*:
- Reimbursement of your initial plane/train ticket* to us after 6 months of employment
- Public transportation discount membership covered by company for the first year (half fare ticket for employees living in Switzerland/Vorteilcard for employees living in Austria)
- Possibility of a paid accommodation up to 2 weeks prior to or at the start of the job contract
- Assistance of a colleague as your personal mentor for the first month who will help you with questions about relocation, opening a bank account, insurance etc.
- Ski beginners course once the Alps are covered in snow
*more detailed conditions will be explained in recruitment process
The start is as fast as possible
Please send us your application (curriculum vitae and motivation letter) in German or English, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.