National Sales Manager
- Accra, Ghana
Global Profilers is a Recruitment Firm and HR Services Specialised in Africa, we are currently recruiting for the role of National Sales Manager for our client, who owns a Medical Diagnostic distribution company into supply chain business of Medical Diagnostic products.
· Responsible for delivering net sales value, projected volumes, and market share targets for diagnostics division across Ghana.
· Lead development and implementation of effective sales strategies
· Overall leader of nationwide direct sales personnel toward achievement of corporate sales objectives
· Lead recruitment of additional direct sales personnel
· Meet or exceed identified monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales volume and value goals.
·Responsible for Sales Planning and driving effective Sales Management.
·Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales organization.
· Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary.
· Provide sales management, budget control, and incentive planning.
· Ensure effective hiring, orientation, training, development, and retention of sales staff.
·Provide supervision through field visits, observations, and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
· Partner with Strategic Accounts Management team in the management of key customer relationships
· Develop the priorities and KPI’s for measuring execution against plan with the regional team leads and another field force.
.Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities.
.A first degree in sciences, a post-graduate degree or MBA is required.
.Minimum of eight (8) years’ work experience
.Previous experience as a Head of Sales in relevant industry will be added advantage.
.Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team
.Outstanding oral and written communication skills
.Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads.
.Negotiation skills, analytical skills, able to multitask and dedicated
1. Ability to understand corporate strategy/priorities and provide clear monitoring and reporting framework to monitor them.
2. Strong competence in business analysis and reporting (Business Intelligence, business analysis)- compulsory
3. Ability to understand corporate strategy/priorities and provide clear monitoring and reporting framework to monitor them.
4. Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in any of the following areas: Performance Management, Management Consulting, and Business Analysis.
5. Familiarity with Performance Mgt tools, goal setting, KPI setting and measurements, effective follow up and feedback.
6. Excellent communication skills, problem solving, client orientation, team working and relations, innovation and creativity.
7. Winning attitude, confidence to engage, follow up on members of the management team in a collaborative manner.
8. Marked ability to influence policy development and relate work to wider operational needs of the business.
9. Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in French or English, preferably with a good working knowledge of the other language