Associate - Corporate Finance & Forensic Accounting
- 2355 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA
GlassRatner, a B. Riley Financial company is a multi-office specialty financial advisory services firm providing Solutions to complex business problems and Board level agenda items. The firm applies a unique mix of skill sets and experience to address matters of the utmost importance to the enterprise such as planning and executing a major acquisition or divestiture, pursuing a fraud investigation or corporate litigation, managing through a business crisis or bankruptcy and other top level, non-typical business challenges.
We are seeking the right individual to be an Associate in the Firm’s Phoenix, AZ office.
- Analysis of financial statements and preparation of financial models
- Prepare analyses of financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation
- Perform industry, financial and economic research
- Work on a team that focuses on providing due diligence services and conveys findings and opportunities to clients
- Help clients with issues which may include out-of-court workouts, debt restructurings, and bankruptcy emergency planning
- Assist with complex forensic accounting and investigative projects
- Prepare pitch books and background information on distressed companies
- Other duties and special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA, MS in Finance or an MS in Accounting is a plus
- CPA or CPA candidate is a plus
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in financial restructuring, corporate finance, public accounting, investment banking or other financial consulting roles
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong writing ability required
- Proficient use & analysis of computer models and development of dynamic spreadsheet applications
- Proficient with PC systems and related software, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong technical accounting skills with knowledge of GAAP
- Problem solving skills to provide alternative explanations to intricate issues
- Strong aptitude for qualitative and quantitative analysis and the ability to connect business strategy to performance and due diligence findings
- Understanding of the key operational performance drivers of a business
- Ability to extract helpful information from sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Team player and a “good citizen” with an ability to excel in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize demanding projects
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE.