Director - Economics/Litigation Consulting
- 1300 North 17th Street, Arlington, VA, United States
GlassRatner, a B. Riley Financial company, is a national specialty financial advisory services firm providing solutions to complex business problems and Board level agenda items. The firm applies a unique mix of skill sets and experience to address matters of the utmost importance to an enterprise with service offerings such as corporate restructuring, fraud investigation or corporate litigation support, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, forensic accounting and other top level non-typical business challenges.
SUMMARY: GlassRatner’s Arlington/DC office is seeking an economist with professional experience in healthcare economics, industrial organization, applied econometrics, applied microeconomics, financial economics and labor economics.
- Lead and work in a team-oriented environment, developing and overseeing complex analyses
- Effectively and efficiently manage a team of junior and senior economists to complete all aspects of a case in a timely manner within budget
- Participate in business development by meeting with clients and attending professional events
- Manage client relationships on a day-to-day basis
- Ph.D. in economics
- Coursework and professional or academic experience in healthcare economics, industrial organization, applied econometrics, applied microeconomics and/or labor economics
- Client management experience
- Exceptional analytical skills with strong econometric background and training
- Team player, with an ability to excel in a fast-paced working environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of Stata, SAS, Python, R
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Travel may be required
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE. No third-party recruiters need contact.