Associate - Forensic Accounting
- 121 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
GlassRatner, a B. Riley Financial company, is a national specialty financial advisory services firm providing solutions to complex business problems and Board level agenda items. The firm applies a unique mix of skill sets and experience to address matters of the utmost importance to an enterprise with service offerings such as corporate restructuring, fraud investigation or corporate litigation support, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, forensic accounting and other top level non-typical business challenges.
SUMMARY: An Associate position is available in the Orlando office of an established Forensic Accounting consulting firm. Responsibilities include financial and transaction analysis of business events and data, within a team environment, in connection with forensic accounting and litigation support services.
- Analysis of operational and financial activity in complex financial litigation matters
- Investigation of events surrounding disputed transactions and contracts
- Perform data analytics relevant to the investigative issues
- Prepare schedules, tables and charts to summarize financial analysis and findings
- Work in a team environment on multiple client assignments
- Bachelor’s degree – CPA/CPA Candidate a plus
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting, audit or corporate finance
- Excel proficiency required
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Detail-oriented with strong technical accounting skills
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Team player, with an ability to excel in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize demanding projects
- Ability to extract helpful information from sets of unorganized or incomplete data
- Use problem solving skills to provide alternative explanations to intricate issues
- Proficient use & analysis of computer models and development of dynamic spreadsheet applications
- Travel may be required
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE. No third-party recruiters need contact.