Director - Due Diligence/Turnaround Management/Transaction Support
- One Independent Drive, Suite 3120, Jacksonville, FL, United States
GlassRatner, a B. Riley Financial company, is a national specialty financial advisory services firm providing solutions to complex business problems and Board level agenda items. The firm applies a unique mix of skill sets and experience to address matters of the utmost importance to an enterprise with service offerings such as corporate restructuring, fraud investigation or corporate litigation support, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, forensic accounting and other top level non-typical business challenges.
A Director level position is available in the Jacksonville office of an established National Financial Advisory Services Firm focused on Bankruptcy and Restructuring, Forensic Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Litigation Support. Responsibilities include providing Transaction Advisory support services to the firm’s clients including Financial Due Diligence, Workout/Turnaround Management and Business Development.
- Perform due diligence for potential and existing lenders and investors
- Assess potential investments for viability on a standalone and integrated basis
- Prepare Confidential Investment Memorandum and Teasers
- Run sell-side marketing process including data room management, ad-hoc financial analysis and manage all stakeholders accordingly
- Prepare, review, sensitize cash flow forecasts/financial models, assess debt service capabilities assist in developing re-finance/work out strategies
- Leadership in supervising staff and interacting with client
- Business development with local bankers, attorneys, private equity, family offices
- Must be a CPA
- Position requires 5 to 8 years’ experience in due diligence, banking, private equity, valuation, corporate finance and restructuring
- High level of verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Ability to assess business/investment viability
- Attention to detail
- High level of financial modeling skills
- Excellent business valuation knowledge is required
- Client presentation skills necessary
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE. No third-party recruiters need contact.