Associate - Forensic Accounting - Fort Lauderdale
- 200 E Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
GlassRatner, a B. Riley Financial company, is a national specialty financial advisory services firm providing solutions to complex business problems and Board level agenda items. The firm applies a unique mix of skill sets and experience to address matters of the utmost importance to an enterprise with service offerings such as corporate restructuring, fraud investigation or corporate litigation support, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, forensic accounting and other top level non-typical business challenges.
Associate or Senior Associate position available in the Ft. Lauderdale office of an established national restructuring and financial advisory services firm.
Summary: Responsibilities include detailed financial analysis, asset tracing and regulatory reporting to state, Federal and bankruptcy courts in connection with bankruptcy and restructuring and forensic accounting and litigation support services.
- Access and comprehend investigative issues,
- Perform data analytics relevant to investigative issues,
- Conduct fraud investigations and business dispute investigations,
- Prepare damages calculations in complex financial litigation matters,
- Perform due diligence investigations for potential and existing lenders and investors
- Prepare schedules, tables, charts and written documents to summarize and support financial analyses and findings
- Must be a CPA or a CPA candidate with the requisite educational hours
- Position requires 3-5 years’ experience in public or private accounting
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Tax preparation a plus
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel required
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE. No third-party recruiters need contact.