- 3445 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326, USA
GlassRatner, a B. Riley Financial company, is a national specialty financial advisory services firm providing solutions to complex business problems and Board level agenda items. The firm applies a unique mix of skill sets and experience to address matters of the utmost importance to an enterprise with service offerings such as corporate restructuring, fraud investigation or corporate litigation support, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, forensic accounting and other top level non-typical business challenges.
Summary: Candidate will be assisting the Director of Marketing in implementing GlassRatner’s marketing initiatives including social media, website updates, material updates, and general support. Candidate will also act as part-time receptionist on Fridays where they will assist with various admin duties.
- Coordinate and gather collateral for GlassRatner events, sponsorships, meetings, and conferences
- Keep inventory of marketing materials, and provide suggestions for new collateral
- Help maintain and update the Marketing Contact Database
- Update content on the GlassRatner website
- Assist in updating and posting on our company LinkedIn account
- Assist in preparation of e-mail campaigns
- Prepare print materials including flyers and brochures
- Order supplies when needed
- Greet guests and vendors in a courteous and polite manner
- Collect and distribute mail to the appropriate employee
- Answer phones, route calls, and provide routine information to callers as needed
- General admin support as needed
- Internship or 1-year experience in Marketing Support role
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with LinkedIn platform
- Strong writing ability required
- Must be currently in the Atlanta metro area
- Must be able to provide 2 references
- Must be able to work M-F, 9-6pm
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE. No third-party recruiters need contact.