- 3445 Peachtree Road, Suite 1225, ATLANTA, Georgia
GlassRatner, a B. Riley Financial company, is a national specialty financial advisory services firm providing solutions to complex business problems and Board level agenda items. The firm applies a unique mix of skill sets and experience to address matters of the utmost importance to an enterprise with service offerings such as corporate restructuring, fraud investigation or corporate litigation support, due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, forensic accounting and other top level non-typical business challenges.
A part-time Receptionist position is available in the Atlanta office of an established Litigation Consulting and Financial Advisory Services firm.
Summary: Candidate will be the first point of contact and customer support to visitors, vendors, and telephone callers. The candidate will be in charge of quickly answering and/or routing calls, distributing mail and putting away any office supplies, and greeting guests in a polite and courteous manner.
- Collect and distribute mail to the appropriate employee
- Answer phones, route calls, and provide routine information to callers as needed
- Coordinate and gather collateral for GlassRatner events, sponsorships, meetings, and conferences
- Keep office supply inventory and order when needed
- Handle maintenance requests for office
- Help with new employee onboarding including giving the office tour and setting them up with parking and access cards
- Prepare print materials including flyers and brochures
- Monitor public office areas and clean/restock as needed
- Manage storage area
- Entering time and expenses; and pulling reports for employees when needed
- Handling miscellaneous printing and labeling jobs
- Greet guests and vendors in a courteous and polite manner
- Scheduling meetings and ordering lunches for large meetings
- General admin support as needed
- Must be available to work from 9am-5pm on Tuesday, Thursday-Friday
- Must be able to provide 2 references
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to have reliable transportation to work in the Buckhead office
- Must come to work in business casual attire
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NO CALLS PLEASE. No third-party recruiters need contact.