- E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Career transitions are overwhelming, but they don't have to be.
Gigsaw guides you through the career transition process one step at a time - from deciding on a path that fits your future to developing a competitive search strategy to matching you with roles that are right for you. Our goal is to keep you informed and organized, so you can focus on scoring a role that'll let you love Mondays!
Gigsaw is your life-long personal career center to help you get in where you fit in!
Gigsaw is a modern career center which guides job seekers just like you through every stage of the career transition process, helping you identify new paths that speak to your strengths, translate your skills sets to stand out amongst the competiton, and match with employers beyond the keyword - on culture, environment, and expectations.
If that sounds like something you'd love to be a part of, I'd love to talk to you!
I'm looking for a technical cofounder to develop our prototype into a tool that provides real value to transitioning talent. If you have a background in People Analytics, Machine Learning, Product, and Management, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for making the world a little people for a lot of people, please send a note!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Take an instrumental role in the Product Roadmap and Development, from selecting foundational technology to planning sprints to building our MVP and platform
- Hire, onboard, train, and manage team of internal or outsourced engineers
- Work with Founder and Advisors to devise solutions to the challenges user relay
- Oversee features, servers, and deployments and all aspects of DevOps
- Ensure data privacy and encryption to protect our users
- Conduct QA testing and provide rapid bug fixes
- Lead in any technical components and product development
- Full-stack expertise in bringing complex enterprise-grade systems to scale in the SaaS or B2C space
- Excellent judgement and strong ethics, especially in selecting talent with the capability to scale and contribute to a great vision; experience managing dispursed team a plus for either new product/innovation teams within an enterprise or at a growth-stage startup
- Cross-disciplinary Product, Engineering, and Data Analytics skills; People Analytics, Machine Learning, and Watson a plus
- Thrive under pressure and find flow in tackling challenges that improve quality of life for others
- Life-long learner, curious and questioning; always looking for a better way and a simple solution to complex issues; A strategic thinker
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership with a desire to lead by example, investing time in mentoring your team
- Progress and pragmatism over perfection
- Ability to reverse-engineer concepts from a big picture to first steps and critical details
- Full ownership of your own destiny
- Results-oriented flexible schedule
- Future generous PTO and long-term remote work
- Transparency at the forefront of our culture
- Future continued learning credits for Audible
- Generous benefits and competitive salary upon funding milestones
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.