At Gigalogy we are working on revolutionizing the usage of AI to help businesses maximize its customer satisfaction. This philosophy is at the core of how we build products at Gigalogy. Our AI platform provides ready to use ML / DL solutions that can be integrated with any application with minimum effort and maximum efficiency. Our mission is to transform technology into better experience by helping businesses develop an AI vision and strategy. As our business continues to expand, we are seeking a Solution Consultant for our Tokyo office.
We are looking for a Solution Consultant who has a good understanding of AI technologies, interfaces with customers, identifying their needs and provide the solution that would maximize customer satisfaction, end user LTV. You will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Your job will be to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing our product/services offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements etc. by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (primarily at the business level but also at a technical level).
- Design, document, communicate and recommend new/enhanced architecture satisfying business requirements and technical/budget/time constraints.
- Contribute to the business/technical aspects of our product and ensure prompt and accurate replies to the special/complicated technical or business inquiries from prospects, clients, distributors and partners.
- Customer-facing experience translating technical concepts and solutions to non-technical and executive audiences.
- Strong sense of ownership and motivated to build a business from scratch.
- Knowledge of potential use case of AI solutions and how it can be utilized in different industries specially in E-Commerce.
- Native-level Japanese language proficiency is required.
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive product/business decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups.
- Strong leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Business level proficiency in English.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to join an early-stage Tokyo-based startup and contribute to a truly innovative new AI-based service.
- Work with talented colleagues in a cooperative, people-focused environment, where your contributions will be recognized.
- Competitive salary, stock options and an annual performance-based bonus.
- Tokyo, Japan