Gigalogy is focused on disrupting the utilization of Artificial Intelligence to enhance customer satisfaction for businesses. This ideology serves as the foundation for our product development process. Our AI platform delivers turnkey AI solutions that can be seamlessly integrated into any application, ensuring minimal effort and maximum efficacy. Our goal is to revolutionize the digital experience by supporting companies in crafting an AI vision and strategy. With our company's growth, we are currently searching for Software Engineer to join our Dhaka office.
We are looking for Software Engineer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience in Python.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (Django / FastAPI / Flask)
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of REST architecture and building API with it
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS / GCP
- Experience with Front-end frameworks such as Vue / React
- Knowledge in micro-service architecture, containerization technology such as Docker, code versioning tools such as Git
- Knowledge of caching mechanisms such as Redis
- Sense of web design and fundamentals of user experience (UX)
Salary & Other Benefits
- 50,000 BDT - 100,000 BDT (Based on skill & experience).
- Salary review twice a year.
- Performance bonus twice a year.
- Complementary meals and snacks.
Working days: Sunday to Thursday. 5 days/week (in-office).
Working hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (BDST).
Location: House 1140, Road 11, Avenue 8, Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh.