Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Gigalogy is focused on disrupting the utilization of Artificial Intelligence to enhance customer satisfaction for businesses. This ideology serves as the foundation for our product development process. Our AI platform delivers turnkey AI solutions that can be seamlessly integrated into any application, ensuring minimal effort and maximum efficacy. Our goal is to revolutionize the digital experience by supporting companies in crafting an AI vision and strategy. With our company's growth, we are currently searching for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer. to join our Dhaka office.
We are looking for Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who will be responsible for Gigalogy AI Platform's automated infrastructure core development aligning with our vision, roadmap and goals. An Ideal candidate is someone who has experience working within the AWS/GCP/Azure ecosystem, designing and implementing cloud infrastructure as code as well as building CI/CD pipelines.
Our mission is to make the usage of technology meaningful, easy to use for everyone. We want you to be enthusiastic about new challenges, solving problems keeping user experience at core, building scalable infrastructure that can handle massive data to produce real time insights.
- Design/improve components of Gigalogy Multi-cloud AI infrastructure, 24/7 monitoring system
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for Gigalogy products
- Plan and implement optimizations for network/compute/storage systems
- Propose new ideas/techniques that can improve efficiency of existing systems
- Build technical documentation and contribute to Gigalogy's internal knowledge and codebases
- 7 years of experience in software engineering including 3 years of experience designing, implementing scalable application architectures on AWS/GCP/Azure ecosystem
- Experience managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience with Cluster, Auto-scaling, Load balancer
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong Linux system administration background
- Ability to communicate and present the architecture in a visual form
- Experience in developing applications in Python
What We Offer
- An opportunity to join an early-stage Tokyo-based startup and contribute to a truly innovative new AI-based service
- Work with talented colleagues in a cooperative, people-focused environment, where your contributions will be recognized
- Salary range is from 100,000 BDT to 150,000 BDT / month
- Salary review twice a year
- Performance bonus twice a year
- Complementary meals and snacks.
Working days: Sunday to Thursday. 5 days/week (in-office).
Working hours: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (BDST).
Location: House 1140, Road 11, Avenue 8, Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh.