Client Services Coordinator
- 665 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
Gibney attorneys share a common vision: a dedication to providing every client unparalleled personal attention, innovative solutions and practical and economical counsel. We value the contributions made by every attorney, paralegal and employee in advancing that goal. We are proud that we have remained trusted advisers to many of our clients for decades and that many of our attorneys and staff have spent their entire careers together at Gibney.
We are a team of passionate lawyers focused on collaboration and innovation. A testament to our culture, many of our attorneys, paralegals and staff have been with the firm for decades. A modern firm with traditional values, we set high standards for client service and have established a uniform level of quality that permeates the firm. We are ahead of the curve in our ability to design strategic solutions and programs for our clients, and all aspects of our legal and business operations are crafted with this goal in mind. With over 50 attorneys in New York and San Francisco, we look for attorneys and staff that share our vision.
At Gibney, we believe in a firm culture that promotes and appreciates diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. This philosophy not only creates a better work environment, but enhances the quality of work and results we deliver to our clients. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
We are seeking a Client Services Coordinator to work in a fast-paced environment assisting attorneys and paralegals with day-to-day tasks. This position requires an intelligent, highly detail-oriented person with excellent organizational skills. You will be required to multi-task and think fast on your feet. You will interact with attorneys, paralegals, managers and clients on a daily basis. This position requires excellent Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel skills.
Below are some of your duties. You may be required to perform these and many others. Your duties may change depending on the needs of the department:
- Organizing and maintaining client documents and files
- Assisting paralegals and attorneys with the preparation of petitions and applications which includes corresponding with clients and government agencies, collecting evidence and visa documentation from clients, assembling exhibits, and drafting forms and letters
- Running and formatting reports using Immigration Tracker and Microsoft Excel
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and assembling materials for ad hoc client projects and RFPs
- Assisting with billing and collections
- Completing scanning and document profiling projects
- Assisting with other projects as necessary
- 4 year college degree
- Some office experience is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- The ability to prioritize and be highly organized
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), specifically Excel skills
We offer a competitive compensation arrangement and a collegial work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please include a resume and cover letter with your application.