Senior (Embedded) Software Engineer for Medical Device (w/m/d)
- Solothurnerstrasse 235, 4600 Olten, Switzerland
Sensile Medical, part of the Gerresheimer Group, is a dynamic company specialized in the development of wearable medical devices for liquid drug delivery. We work daily to improve the quality of life of patients worldwide. The daily use of infusion devices must be intuitive and easy to use. Very important - at home!
As a highly skilled software engineer, you are part of the embedded software team
- Conception, design, development, and verification of safety critical real-time embedded systems software
- Definition of software requirements, test specifications, design documentation and implementation in source codes
- Part of an Agile interdisciplinary project team – System Engineering, Electronics, Mechanics, Embedded software, Application software
- You are enthusiastic about improving the therapy management for patients and doctors
- Collaborate closely with the development team, business, and customers
- Ensure highest quality standards during the entire product life cycle in the context of a regulated medical device development process
- University degree (MSc) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering FH / Uni / ETH or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in development of embedded software in C / C++ for low-power embedded devices
- Experience in building software for medical devices (IEC 62304 ) or other safety critical devices is preferred
- Experience in wireless technology (BLE) and medical device connectivity is an advantage
- Experience in connected device cybersecurity is an advantage
- Experience with Agile development, code reviews, continuous integration and test automation is an advantage
- Self-organized, solution-oriented, communicative team player with initiative
- Very good oral and written language skills in English, German is an advantage
We are on an exceptional exciting journey as we take an active role in creating the future of the digital healthcare ecosystem. In this role you take the lead in defining the technical backbone of Gerresheimer’s IoT and security health solutions. If you have a fresh mind, new technology-driven approaches to the way chronic diseases are managed and you are looking for a place where you get the chance to contribute to the future of healthcare, we look forward to getting to know you in person.
Interested? Please upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas / certificates) by clicking on the "apply now" button. We look forward to reading from you.
Your contact person - For further information please contact Diana Schulthess, Human Resources Assistant, +4162 209 71 00