Senior Manager – Order Fulfillment
- Bentonville, AR, Bentonville, AR, United States
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook
The Operations Lead is responsible for serving as the single point of reference between Genpact and its client, developing/maintaining standard operating procedures and processes for order fulfillment and inventory allocation functions, manage resources, establish strong governance/cadence, and meet SLAs. The lead is ultimately responsible for Genpact’s order fulfillment team’s performance and their ability to continuously improve through process and people initiatives. The Operations Lead will need to lead-by-example and be able to get involved in managing processes, resolving issues, and meeting SLAs.
The Order fulfillment team’s range of responsibilities include: taking ownership of ensuring customer order exceptions are handled (specifically fulfillment issues, but other reasons), resolving any issues/exceptions in a timely and accurate manner (escalating if needed), responding to queries from both customers and internal stakeholders/partners, actively planning for future demand, and keeping up with minimum inventory thresholds.
- Responsible for Order Fulfillment team’s performance and their adherence to guidelines/SLAs, actively monitor and improve KPIs, manage staff (management, career development, support, and coaching) of Order Fulfilment Specialists across all segments and accounts in scope
- Overall ownership ensuring efficient, accurate, and timely order exceptions resolution processes using various reporting tools and actively working with internal stakeholders and their leaders.
- Support/Execute order fulfillment activities such as: managing Requested/Final Delivery dates, review unconfirmed orders (on-time and in-full orders)
- Effectively oversee and support internal and external communication to ensure timely exceptions resolution
- Understand and respond to customer queries and requests related to orders, inventory, deliveries, etc.…
- Accountable for ensuring client demands and contractual obligations are met as per the agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management/business administration or other related area or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Relevant experience in Order Management (particularly fulfillment) and/or Supply Chain management.
- Relevant experience in team management. Experience in managing staff and strong team leading abilities required. Distinguishable Program management experience is also recommended
- Experience working directly in SAP ERP is required.
- Demonstrated experience in working with several regional/global teams is required
- Demonstrated experience in managing client expectation driven client reporting requirements is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong interpersonal and representational skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Proven ability to work both as a team player, as well as independently when needed.
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office software – MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
If you are interested in a phone interview please advise a good number
and day/time to reach you. I look forward to hearing from you!