Pharma Marketing Analytics
- Danbury Ct, Danbury, CT 06810, USA
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
This role supports Marketing Analytics enablement, which includes the oversight marketing analytics. Strong understanding of industry trends this role will provide data driven solutions, insights and recommendations for driving business performance. Within the Marketing Analytics, designed to support brands and go-to-market strategies, Customer Analytics focuses on bringing and scaling analytics solutions that advances Customer centricity and transformation. The Marketing Analytics member is responsible for providing analytic expertise and delivering business insights to the Commercial organization.
We’re looking for a strong, technically sound in pharma Data Sets who is interested in working within a challenging environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in commercial model design, MMx, ROI, Sales Force Sizing and Structure, territory alignment, Call Planning, Incentive Compensation
- Build predictive models to inform advanced insights, account prioritization, next-best-action, campaign optimization
- Data modeling - Segmentation, Targeting, Promotion Response Modeling, Marketing Mix Optimization, Digital Analytics
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring client requirements and on-time delivery.
- Perform predictive analytics to identify core opportunities to drive client’s requirements. Familiar with analytic techniques such as logistic regression, random forests, collaborative filtering, sentiment analysis and topic modeling
- Presentations and recommendations to clients on optimal customer, sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Managing ROI capabilities how ROI, MMX, Key Opinion leaders influence the potential of Brands, Physicians and Consumers etc.,
- Opportunities to improve go-to-market strategy by gaining additional insight into customer interactions and sentiment
- Lead / Hands on with Statistical and Machine Learning concepts. ML techniques and their applications to business and customer analytics problems
- Require a high level of proficiency in designing and developing predictive and prescriptive analytics utilizing primary and secondary data
· Deep experience with Marketing Analytics. Should be an SME in Pharma Marketing Analytics – ROI, Clustering, Test & Control, MMX modeling, Campaign management
· Deep understanding of internal customers' data and analytical needs focusing on the customer-facing model requirements
- Experienced in pharma data sets such as IQVIA, Symphony: Xponent, PlanTrak, LADD, FIA, Payer, Veeva CRM
- MSc – Stats, MSc - Economics, BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc
- Experience in marketing analytics and application of advanced methods on large and disparate datasets, specifically: Modelling and analytics: Design of Experiments, Time Series, Regression methods.
- Data Mining, Predictive Modelling & Machine Learning algorithms. Optimization & Simulation.
- Relevant expertise in using analytic tools such as Excel, SAS, SQL, Python, R, ML
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings to a non-technical audience in clear and concise language.
- Experience with the application of statistical estimation techniques and / or optimization techniques
- Exposure to working with large data sets
Behavioral / team skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.