Call Center Agent Video Streaming Support for a Tax Software Client
- Garnett St SW, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Genesis is a top Telecommunications Call Center Company that delivers premium services to industry leading brands in the Fortune 500 from across the Nation. Our Agents provide professional customer care solutions with advanced phone and computer based platforms through inbound calls routed directly to their remote office.
Our mission is to deliver superior, first-class services to our Clients through our team of dedicated people. We also believe in generating flexible solutions to the job-seeking community.
Many leading brands rely on Genesis to interact with their consumers and deliver first-class business essential services. From customer service, to technical support, to consumer sales, our certified Agents build brand loyalty and enhance client products and services through superior customer care.
Our Agents represent popular companies that are known for roadside assistance, e-commerce, luxury retail, home improvement, healthcare, cable and media services, travel and hospitality, and more.
Seeking Agents to provide call center services for the industry leading professional tax software provider for their program that supports large tax and accounting firms with individual and business clients.
Service Type: Customer Service & Sales
Work Commitment: 15-hours per week or more
Weekend Requirements: 3-hours during Tax Season
Schedule Availability: M-F; 9AM - 8PM EST
Schedule Structure: Agent Makes Own Schedule
Certification Availability: 4 Weeks; M-F; 2-hours/day
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Perks: Insurance Options | Paid Certification | Paid Time-Off | Advancement
More info: http://bit.ly/GBS_Job_Tax
Position Description: Provide inbound phone and video customer service/technical support. Handle technical support questions via phone, with video capability. • Research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action for client customers. • Interact with customers via phone focusing on software navigation questions as well as assisting customer with locating prior years’ returns and amendments. • Serve as ambassador for the client brand; take a caring and empathetic approach to customer interactions and/or escalation to a higher level of expertise. • Document all issues, resolution and follow up actions
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be a resident of one of the United States (except CA, CT, MD, MA, NY, OR, or WI)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Applicant responsible to complete an online client certification course (company sponsored)
- This is not a telemarketing position. All servicing communications are routed from the client directly to the Agent's Remote-Office.
- Visit the Genesis Website for more information (www.genesis-info.com)
Follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/GenesisCallCenter/